By using our website, you consent to collection and use of this information by Little Orchid Lane.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information (such as name, email, postal & billing address, phone number)
- Payment Information (such as debit account details, credit card details or third party payment details such as PayPal).
The above information is obtained in many ways including via our website www.littleorchidlane.com.au, by email, newsletter signups, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
Little Orchid Lane may collect personal information:
Personal information tells us who you are such as your name, gender, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, date of birth or age, any personal preferences you choose to provide, transaction details such as style, size, price, discount, date, store, your credit card number and expiration date used for transactions, and an assigned password to protect your privacy.
Little Orchid Lane will not collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, criminal record, health information, religious and spiritual beliefs and sexual preferences or practices unless required by law (i.e. to maintain the integrity of our products to maintain security).
When you visit www.littleorchidlane.com.au, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We also collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We only use this information for the following:
- to process orders
- to contact you regarding any orders
- respond to your customer service inquiries
- occasionally inform you of new releases, offers and sales if you've signed up to our newsletter.
- keep records of orders
We also use this information to screen for potential fraud or risk to our website.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.